Through the Employment Support Programme (ESP), we help people with physical disabilities as well as hearing and visual loss secure open employment. In addition, job support of up to at least six months is provided to ensure that clients whom we have placed in open employment are able to adapt and cope with the job and working environment.
Courses on improving employability are also available. We offer training in computer skills with WSQ certification, general administrative skills and phone skills, in addition to work preparation training. Find out more about the training courses.
Eligible applicants will undergo vocational training and employment planning assessments.
The ESP is fully subsidised for and serves people with disabilities who meet following criteria:
- Singapore citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Aged 16 and above.
- Has a permanent physical and/or sensory disability.
- Certified fit for work by a medical practitioner if deemed necessary by the ESP staff.
- Able to commit to open employment of at least 1 year.
- Is motivated to seek open employment
SPD Employment Support Programme
20 Lengkok Bahru
Please contact us here.