Updated on 3 September 2022
Following the announcement regarding the further easing of community measures from 29 August 2022, SPD has also adjusted our Safe Management Measures to be in line with the national transition towards living with COVID-19. The following will apply with immediate effect:
1. Entry to SPD
- Please note that all visitors will still need to register at the guardhouse.
- Visitors and volunteers to programme areas on prolonged visits will need to do their health declaration at the programme.
- Visitors are discouraged from coming to the centre if unwell.
- For persons with recent exposure, entry is allowed only if proof of ART negative result taken on the same day can be shown.
2. Mask Wearing and Group Size Limits
Mask-wearing is no longer mandatory within SPD. However, it remains an effective way to minimise the risk of disease transmission. For protection of self and others, all visitors are strongly encouraged to wear their masks:
- in situations where they are in close contact with clients in enclosed spaces, and
- in contact with clients over prolonged periods (including SPD’s vehicles)
There are no group size limits or safe distancing requirements for activities between individuals and groups.
Please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any assistance.
We hope to have your co-operation to act responsibly and comply with the stipulated measures so that we can provide a safe environment for everyone and do our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the community.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.
For more information on the COVID-19 situation, please refer to MOH https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19.